Eden Prairie, Minnesota

The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks

Zack the plumber admitted that they are high and I can get other companies for much less.

Ended up paying $89 for a Bonfe's service call. Imagine paying a high service call fee and getting ripped off at the same time!!

I am so ANGRY at this company for wasting my day, insisting on a $89 service call for which they did nothing and over charging by 5 times.

I found several other plumbing company's that charge $125 for labor and $30 parts for same work.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Bonfe Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Bonfe?

Comments

Mary Johnson

totally agree

I had the same experience.I had a brand new top of the line garbage disposal to install.

First they arrived and tried to sell me one of their garbage disposals plus their monthly service plan. Then, quoted $600 to install a basic garbage disposal. Insane!

I complained to the the manager over the phone and let them know I would not be backing down.They agreed to refund $89 trip charge, but also feel compelled to share the experience so others don't experience the Bonfe rip-off.

Tator Plumbing San Antonio, Texas  OVER PRICED Tator Plumbing "Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!! Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because..." Read more “South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … South West Plumbing ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - RipOff Over Charged Florida Water Analysis "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..." Read more Bonfe's Plumbing and Heating Bonfe "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more