Bonfe's Plumbing and Heating

I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher.

The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks

Zack the plumber admitted that they are high and I can get other companies for much less.

Ended up paying $89 for a Bonfe's service call. Imagine paying a high service call fee and getting ripped off at the same time!!

I am so ANGRY at this company for wasting my day, insisting on a $89 service call for which they did nothing and over charging by 5 times.

I found several other plumbing company's that charge $125 for labor and $30 parts for same work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111740

I had the same experience. I had a brand new top of the line garbage disposal to install. First they arrived and tried to sell me one of their garbage disposals plus their monthly service plan. Then, quoted $600 to install a basic garbage disposal. Insane! I complained to the the manager over the phone and let them know I would not be backing down. They agreed to refund $89 trip charge, but also feel compelled to share the experience so others don't experience the Bonfe rip-off.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bonfe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bonfe.
Filing a new complaint about